St Oswald’s Church, Brereton
Where are we?
From the Bears Head Inn in Brereton Green:
Turn left after 100 yards through the Lodge gate house into a tarmac lane.
Continue along the lane for 250 yards, bearing right, and continue for a further 250 yards.
You have reached your destination, and the Church will be on your left!
Church Services every Sunday:
Generally, the Sunday services are scheduled as follows:
9.00am - Holy Communion
10.30 am – Morning Service with hymns and music
- 1st Sundays of the Month: All Age Service;
- 3rd Sunday of the month: All Age Communion Service;
- 2nd, 4th & 5th Sundays: Holy Communion Service.
6.30pm - Evening Service
- 1st Sunday there is a Holy Communion
- 2nd, 3rd. 4th, 5th Sundays of the month we have Evensong.
Please check the What’s on Calendar for specific details, and for special services throughout the year e.g. Christmas, Easter, etc.
Wake up Wednesday – Tea/coffee and chat 9am to 12 noon in church.
Mothers’ Union Contact Ann Peach 01477 534744
Parish Magazine – contact Helen Edge 01477 532649